Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing War

Started by Mojave [605128] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Mojave [605128]

We have been declared 3 wars on. JFK, FTW, and EVO.
As seen on Page 3 of the Main News in the faction:
[image: i.imgur.com]

Nothing related to war occurred in Page 2.
[image: i.imgur.com]

In Page 1 the war with FTW was finished. That means the wars with JFK and EVO are still in progress.
[image: i.imgur.com]


However, in the Faction News top of the page there is only one war displayed: a war with EVO.
[image: i.imgur.com]


As far as I know, the war with JFK was not stopped or completed. There is no notification about that.
Thus I conclude that is a reason to assume that JFK somehow cheated to delete this war. Please investigate.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

There was an issue that I fixed yesterday - Wars which timed out due to not enough attacks did not provide events and just disappeared. I believe this is the same issue?