The Scotland - Rangers v Raith Football game has been deleted by staff because of an error, $100,000,000 has been given back to you. You can claim your check at the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours.
why is this ???
because of an error I lose money
Scotland - Rangers v Raith
Closed 18 Oct 1:00 PM
Betting options:
1. Scotland
2. Raith
3. Draw
------------
Rangers wasent added as betting option but national Scotland was and yoh betted for Scotland
Don't you feel silly now ?
I have had two bets dissapered and not show in events to the tune of 500 million
GOLDDOG [1500693]I have had two bets dissapered and not show in events to the tune of 500 million
Has it been 24 hours since the match ended?
Mentions:
EdenicCherub [1500693]
taktikz [7800]GOLDDOG [1500693]I have had two bets dissapered and not show in events to the tune of 500 million
Has it been 24 hours since the match ended?
It's ok, he expected events when he bet and I've explained you don't get those anymore.
Mentions:
EdenicCherub [1500693]
· taktikz [7800]
fluffy [494285]taktikz [7800]GOLDDOG [1500693]I have had two bets dissapered and not show in events to the tune of 500 million
Has it been 24 hours since the match ended?
It's ok, he expected events when he bet and I've explained you don't get those anymore.
Why dont bookie staff (since developers dont seem to care) learn how to code and just fix the my bet page...would be quicker then the amount of time spent explaining the stupid downgrade :)
Mentions:
EdenicCherub [1500693]
· flufffy [494285]
· taktikz [7800]
So Ched let unpaid people he doesn't know loose on his code. A fine idea! [:smiley:]
Was obviously said in jest :)
Why is it there is no event? On the Bookies page once the event happens the bet dissappears...
That's not intended... Its on the list to be fixed.