| "There are already secret rewards in place for those who achieve high karma, and weâre looking to add more in the future." |
Karma Rewards
Started by bcfcespley [181564] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 130
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 52 / 100
- Story score
- 76 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 16 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 15 likes ·
Because it's more fun to keep you guessing? :P [image: i.imgur.com] As for why it doesn't appear in any category, I have no explanation there. Only comes up in 'latest' here at least, either a bug or (more likely) is … - Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 13 likes ·
It's called the "epeen award"... Don't tell anyone I told you, it's a secret... [:sick:]
Mentioned in this thread
Batman [984129] ×2 Beerstein [1322136] ×2 Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×1 bcfcespley [181564] ×1 cogo [1855260] ×1
maybe they'll make torn like reddit.
There is a honor for x amount of kharma that people have, it says secret in your op so I assume thats what it is meant to be
edit- And if it really is the same honor that I saw its pretty awesome
Id love if someone can provide some proof of such an award so we can see how much Karma we need .
I know Bogie has over 1k Karma but who knows if he has any merits from it.
It's called the "epeen award"...
Don't tell anyone I told you, it's a secret... [:sick:]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]It's called the "epeen award"...
Don't tell anyone I told you, it's a secret... [:sick:]
i think i got caught epeenin in the bushes the other night
Mentions: Sweeney_Todd [27468]
That was you? [:sick:]
please dont
Wall_Street [984129]There is a honor for x amount of kharma that people have, it says secret in your op so I assume thats what it is meant to be
edit- And if it really is the same honor that I saw its pretty awesome
I've looked through my awards a few times since bogie achieved 1000 karma and I haven't seen a new greyed out honour in any relevant catagories. I'm leaning towards it being some kind of passive increase like a higher chance to get quality city finds.
Mentions: Batman [984129]
If ched made the benefits obvious, he wouldn't be ched. Simple as that. If there is anyone who knows the benefit and has it, chances are they're keeping it to themselves, a la' blue name.
Makav3li [1855260]Id love if someone can provide some proof of such an award so we can see how much Karma we need .
I know Bogie has over 1k Karma but who knows if he has any merits from it.
Hmmmm. Bogie said he got one, and so did Beerstein, at 1k.
Mentions: cogo [1855260]
bcfcespley [181564]Has anyone seen or received any form of reward as of yet?
"There are already secret rewards in place for those who achieve high karma, and weâre looking to add more in the future."
Yes.
Mentions: bcfcespley [181564]
Beerstein [1322136][image: i.imgur.com]
Im still not sure if this is trolling, why doesnt anyone use it? Its freaking awesome, a must have for movember
Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]
Wall_Street [984129]Beerstein [1322136]
Im still not sure if this is trolling, why doesnt anyone use it? Its freaking awesome, a must have for movember
Because it's more fun to keep you guessing? :P
[image: i.imgur.com]
As for why it doesn't appear in any category, I have no explanation there. Only comes up in 'latest' here at least, either a bug or (more likely) is intended to keep it hidden until eejits like us ruin Ched's whole plan of secrecy...
lol thats funny :P
Currently recovering from a car accident and the meds i am on make me feel really happy and my train of thought is definitely different than usual....what i am leading to is how beautiful i find some threads now (post respo).
I really think that few recent threads are absolute gold...a snapshot of all of us groping in the dark through these massive and huge changes, its like Torn is evolving and here we all are and some of these threads really seem to encapsulate something great about this game.... I am finding it hard to really express what I mean. I just think that in the future a year or three from now that there are some current threads that are priceless snapshots of what this big change is all about and what it means to us. I can just imagine that it would be amazingly entertaining to go back and revisit some of this stuff in the future... Like a respo archive.....lol I get a huge kick from this thread and then i imagine someone in the future checking out the thread in attacking forum where Lonestar is the main event...its all just so cool and i am way happy to be here now and all amongst it.
Get to the point, we don't need your bloody life story.
lol RPG
Torn could have an anonymous forum section...