I just mugged someone in the new attack system and got a mug for -$51m. Not sure if this is a bug or not.
Negative Mug
Started by BackStabbath [886794] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
-Killa- [579581] ×1
I just mugged someone in the new attack system and got a mug for -$51m. Not sure if this is a bug or not.
It's a bug for sure, will be checked. Can you post attack log link?
I'm not sure where to find it. It was the 2nd or 3rd attack I did with the new system and I thought my logs were being saved. -Killa- [579581] is the ID of the guy that I mugged
Mentions: -Killa- [579581]
I just got the same result mug for +1M
I end up -500K cash on hand
We made a quick fix, money problems should be dealed with a bit later I believe.
Yeah, had 12 million, now I'm 27 million in debt after mugging someone.
All should be refunded now.
All fixed now