I wish our Life bar was added along side our Happy, Energy and Nerve bar
Life Bar
Started by YELENA [375942] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 65
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 14 likes ·
This is actually already in design phase.
I wish our Life bar was added along side our Happy, Energy and Nerve bar
with the update and less life, this would be nice! rated+1
totally agree with this....rated up!
R+
Solid idea
R+
R+ I agree
good idea :)
yerp
Simple suggestion! R+
Agreed
Love the idea. ^_^
Agree
Totally agree, I also think it would be cool if you could set the bars as either horizontal or vertical.
r+
r+
I agree, R+ !
Edit: Double post
Agree, R+
+