Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Forum Post? (edit - Resolved)

Started by Bueno_Excelente [34014] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Batman [984129] ×1

Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Here's an odd one - I've tried to reply to the Official Halloween guess the number of candy! thread in Fun & Games, but the post does not seem to be showing up when I reloaded the thread to proofread it.

The reply still shows up via a Forum Posts search using my ID number at the top of the page, but I can't see it in the thread.

Have tried the usual - forced reload, browser restart, cache flush & reload, but no luck. Haven't had this happen before & couldn't see an existing bug report.

Browser - Mozilla 32.0.3.

Mentions: Official Halloween guess the number of candy!

Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Please close this report - seems like it was an EXTREME case of lag from when I hit reply to when the post became available.

Only leaving this up to register the extreme lag as an issue. Thanks!

Batman [984129]

The correct answer is ZERO.

Those are clearly wine gums in that jar, which have not qualified as candy since Illinois vs Maynards, 1953.


^^^

Is that the post? Would be even weirder if thats it because I can see it
Bueno_Excelente [34014]
Wall_Street [984129]The correct answer is ZERO.

Those are clearly wine gums in that jar, which have not qualified as candy since Illinois vs Maynards, 1953.


^^^

Is that the post? Would be even weirder if thats it because I can see it

It finally popped up for me as well - I'm blaming server ghosts.

Mentions: Batman [984129]