Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween

Started by Borf [932343] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

1615348 [1615348] ×5 Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×4 Two_D [1832908] ×1

Borf [932343]

Anyone think we will see a Halloween town or something like that this year

or something like torn of the dead I can't remember the dates for that but man those were the days
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]no there to busy giving crappy updates hint hint attacking 2.0

They're...

English is not hard, I learnt it as a child...

No pointless towns this year. Head to Fun and Games instead... [:sick:]

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348]

1615348 [1615348]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]no there to busy giving crappy updates hint hint attacking 2.0

They're...

English is not hard, I learnt it as a child...

No pointless towns this year. Head to Fun and Games instead..


Grammer Nazi On Patrol Watch Out

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Borf [932343]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]no there to busy giving crappy updates hint hint attacking 2.0

They're...

English is not hard, I learnt it as a child...

No pointless towns this year. Head to Fun and Games instead... [:sick:]

Ok thanks til next year

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]no there to busy giving crappy updates hint hint attacking 2.0

They're...

English is not hard, I learnt it as a child...

No pointless towns this year. Head to Fun and Games instead..


Grammer Nazi On Patrol Watch Out

Yes as learning to spell is such a bad thing...

And yes, I will have fries with that... [:sick:]

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]

ryan1987 [1693140]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
meninblack123 [1615348]no there to busy giving crappy updates hint hint attacking 2.0

They're...

English is not hard, I learnt it as a child...

No pointless towns this year. Head to Fun and Games instead... [:sick:]

c'mon Sweeney, correct one but miss 'to'
Sorry MIB, *too

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348] · Sweeney_Todd [27468]

-RKO- [1834174]
Two_D [1832908]Anyone noticed then one thing I've seen for a change for Halloween?

top left hand corner torn logo different

Yeah I did.

Mentions: Two_D [1832908]