1
1
Started by gusrb406 [1870188] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
1
Nobody can tell you that, it depends how you want to play the game. The following link should help you, on the right it lists all the types of courses, click in them and see what suits your gameplay best. Personally the first ones I did were the sports science educations
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Education
i'm sorry i clicked miss.... sorry
do u know how to cancel
Sport science is a good one to start with.
(and I balanced out the R- for you...)
When I started and I still do now, is I read through all the courses and the benefits gained from them. From that I decided what I would want most for my game play. I think I too did the Sport Science one first. Then I would chose either the ones that were quickest, cause I'm aiming to finish all education by February at this point, or the ones with the benefits I want/wanted.
Whatever you choose, it doesn't really matter if you stay with this game...but I do advise you to ALWAYS be in a course, like continously be in education.
The stats will help you with getting a well paid job, and the benefits will help you with the game. And it's one of the game aspects that require "waiting" rather than doing, so don't waste time by not being in an edu.
create multiple accounts and find ways to get off scot-free .. "earn" for "yourself"billions of dollar and find way to sell them for real cash... but due to changes in torn, their money and item are worthless nowsaday...so dont waste time in it