Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission issue..

Started by Toxic_Samurai [1833821] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Toxic_Samurai [1833821]

Ok Before all the changes took place I was in the middle of the "Kill Jefferson" mission.. I could not kill jefferson and was unable to abort the mission... Now I cannot attack Jefferson to complete the mission and there are no other missions available..

can I get some Admin help please..
Tsar_Peter_I [421066]

Ched announced before the RESPO launch that missions would end and become unavailable. It will be quite some time until missions are re-added, and it's unknown at this time if the Jefferson mission will be brought back.
Blexi [1458703]

Explore other areas of the game ;)

Join a faction, find someone to marry. Make your first million/billion etc