Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Achievment

Started by COLDMIGHT [139717] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
COLDMIGHT [139717]

My net-worth achievement shows me as working on $100,000,000. Whereas I have $3,000,000,000 in the bank and I have Stocks worth $8,000,000,000. Where does the calculation come from and how do I improve it?



Blexi [1458703]

More specifically, the items you sell back at the shops in the city (e.g weapons at Big Al's, but not item market)

One of the fastest and cheapest way to get net worth up is to buy flame throwers at 3m (or a bit more in item market) and sell them back to the system for 2.5m