Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your suggestions

Started by Hades [1728299] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 609 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hades [1728299]

Just wondering if any of you have ever received the Dps you where supposed to get when your suggestions have been implemented.

I have 2 suggestions that have been implemented but have never even got a mail to say thank you.

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=15917177

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=15917984

Doubt I will make any more tbh.


Mentions: Change To Forum Quotes. · XXX Has liked your post update.

Rekker [1761]

Isn't having your idea implemented a bonus anyway?


The new quote system was a great suggestion, Well done on getting it into the game
McDallas [14757]

That sucks. A little acknowledgement for your suggestions, because you wouldn't suggest unless you cared for the game, would go a long way I bet.

The new quote system is ace btw.
Hades [1728299]

It is a bouns Rekker. Im just wondering why I was not notified mostly.


Thanks EscapedGoblin. ;)

Also, thanks daphne. I do care for it tbh. I have been playing the game for over 6 years and have made many suggestions to try and better it.



Hades [1728299]

Actually.
I also made a suggestion on the old forums that was a whole remake of the mailing system. It was ways to add images, links and other things to our mails without having to type the bb codes.



Now we have the new 2.0 mailing system........ :(
Hades [1728299]

We had an option to go to posts directly on the old system?

On the old system we could not even like peoples posts though...
dunmugmeh [538353]

My suggestion was implemented. Banning the paying for bumps and thumbs up.
The forums are a better place thanks to me that is payment enough :P
kyle8048 [488020]

Well not through likes, when you looked through somones posts through their profile, the links went straight to the post.
Hades [1728299]

Yes though it still did that. With the new liking and quote box it was not linked.
Now it is.


Looking at the persons last posts is a totally different thing imo
cogo [1855260]

I do believe the people who make these great suggestions and these suggestions get implemented should get some sort of compensation.

I mean people got some respo hoodies for testing respo which was awesome but these people who suggest these great ideas need an award too , maybe nothing so dramatic as a unique item but maybe like 500 points or a dp , i dunno.
Hades [1728299]

ON the old system is said you where rewarded with DPs if your suggestion was implemented. I cant find it anywhere on 2.0.

Maybe they have done away with it.
Butters [34298]

It only ever happened once and even that was a mistake I think - the flood of crap suggestions and people stealing other people's ideas that were maybe only a day or two off the front page after DP's were handed out was a sight to behold.

Nothing has been said about being rewarded with DP's for having suggestions implemented since so I don't know why you'd think it would be the case now.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

For every suggestion you will find 16 threads on it...

Who do you reward? The random first or the final one with more detail?

On a side note, I made ED talk like a grown up... [:sick:]