I'm seeking new employees for my company Knightsoft, pay depending on your work stats and free trains.
Knightsoft Recruiting!
Started by GuidoFawkes [215638] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I'm seeking new employees for my company Knightsoft, pay depending on your work stats and free trains.
.
bump
..
.
Any level welcome to join, pay depending on working stats
Applicants still needed!
I will join. My stats aren't that high, but i just started, so I haven't really gotten to raise them yet. Looking for a faction to join, and yours looks the best.
My work stats are 3688 Manual labor, 1767 Intelligence, and 2206 Endurance.