Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking bug.

Started by Stonario [1518515] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Stonario [1518515]

I have won this guy, but now i attacked him twice, and i manage to get critical and regular hits, but still, i make 0 damage.

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4406914bcda5e1eb4fb54cfbcfff3575
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Crit hit is not always should deal damage, now it's just a head, groin or heart hit that will deal more damage than regular one. I not sure, how this is a bug?
Stonario [1518515]

well, first time i attacked this guy, i won, we both did more than 0 damage, now in the last 2 attacks i attacked him i hit him several times, and didnt do a single damage point. he hit me, and dealt damage, i hit him and did 0 damage, i think its abit weird as i have won him, less than a week ago.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

There was a slight formula change yesterday, if you attacked him before the result may be different now.
Stonario [1518515]

okey, that might have done it, but i still think its alittle weird, that i couldnt deal any damage at all, as i managed to beat him last time.

but thanks, and sorry for using your time :)
Mattytwoshoes [1947607]

HI I would like to post that I attacked a guy of similar level and even though every my attacks hit almost every time, including crits, I did no damage for the entire fight. His hits did cause damage, but none of mine did. I have fought many people of similar or higher level and armor and usually hit for 200-400 damage. Finally I just tried to run since after 15 attacks for 0 damage I thought the guy was cheating some how. I failed to run and died because of it. Is this a bug or cheat? Or is it possible to jack up Defense to where you take no damage at all??
ryvian [1927461]

Similar level doesn't mean similar stats.

You failed to run away, that means the other guy had higher stats than you.

If the other player's defense is higher than your strength then you won't deal any damage.