You haven't heard? The group attack while you are in jail takes place in the prison shower. Fists and kicks only, except you are allowed soap-on-a-rope as a defensible weapon. Your options at the end of the attack are a bit different too.
New Attack sytem
Started by 1593725 [1593725] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You haven't heard? The group attack while you are in jail takes place in the prison shower. Fists and kicks only, except you are allowed soap-on-a-rope as a defensible weapon. Your options at the end of the attack are a bit different too.
Just found Hosping people now gives very small experience - got directed to level up page directly after Hosping someone!
Apparently it has always given experience.
aurel1 [1046304]
Hosping actually give exp, but small amount in comparison to mug/leave.
Mentions: aurel1 [1046304]
I never knew..! odd
Torn forums are about as reliable as Wikipedia. Any jerkoff can write whatever they want. Doesn't make it fact just because you read it on the internet.
dex is still useless
who cares what it looks like, just make it so the stats work evenly.
Dex seems to be working for me. There are level 70s that can only hit me every few turns and that's why I can beat them with lower strength
Aurel isn't some "jerkoff" randomly posting on the interwebs.
Aurel is a dev.
Plus I've known for years that hosp'ing gives some exp, it's not a secret.
system sucks, period.
It appears the pillow isn't for testicle tickling anymore
Attacks costs 25E now, mugs are givinig more money...
u can be rich $$$$$
Tell us something we don't already know.
I'm starting to think that respect gained from hosping someone has been boosted noticeably, as all I've been doing the past couple of weeks is race, steal jackets and hosp targets in chains (with a very small sprinkling of mugs - maybe 10-15 in total) and yet I've gained enough exp to rank up again over the past 17 days (normally takes 6-8 weeks - upgraded to level 74 on Nov 2) - got the upgrade page for level 75 while I was chaining last night.
You could say that the extra attacks in chains due to using xanax while chaining might explain it, but I was a fairly heavy can user in chains before the attacking update (at least 6-8 extra hits from cans most nights) so I wouldn't be doing that many more hits now and a much higher proportion of my hits in chains nowadays on lower level players compared to who I used to hit in the old attacking system, due to the attrition you get when chaining / dumping hits in the new attacking system.
The only other thing I've been doing differently is switching from wall-to-wall arson warehouses to wall-to-wall stealing jackets, so I doubt that is the cause of my sudden increase in exp gain - I've also been missing the third xanax on a lot of days lately so I'm not even doing as many trains in the gym as I'd normally do.
It looks like the cause of my suddenly much more rapid levelling up may be the exp gained from hosps and if that's the case then hosp exp been dialled up significantly from what it was.
Butters i feel the same way, i went from lvl 50 to being able to upgrade to 51 in under a week while only searching for cash and hosping for chaining purposes before that i was training and safe GTAs so i doubt its due to the change in crimes