my attacking bar will not drop been like this for 3 weeks now thought i should report
attacking bar
Started by Extinguisher [1210165] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
my attacking bar will not drop been like this for 3 weeks now thought i should report
What attacking bar ? and before staff ask do you have a screen shot to help explain what you mean?
yeah
what he said
Much like already asked: what do you mean with an attacking bar?
Can you explain with a screenshot as well please
The latest attacks drop down bar at the home page
Iv tryed to upload a screenshot of it but my phone won't let me is there an email I could send it to ?
Have you attacked someone during last week? It was changed to work with new system, so I think that it simply empty for you now.
Haha I'm sorry guys I feel like an idiot I just logged on and all my latest attacks were empty and I did not realise that there was an update I just attacked someone and it's working sorry about that
Thanks for the help :)