I am pretty new to graphics, and looking to become better, therefore I will be making free graphics.
Please post what you're after and link to a stock/render.
If you have any big requests, or wish to make your request via mail, feel free to PM me or initiate a chat.
Cheers!
Okay, a challenge for you. I'm all for newbies wanting to get started and this is a good way to go to improve.
I'd like a photo manipulation. Size 600x600.
I want top half to be spiderman, and bottom half to be a mechanical spider. (I did this for a manip comp of T.I's a while back). In a city scape of destruction etc.
This will get you used to tools on PS/GiMP even more! :)
I'm sorry, however I don't feel that I am ready for such project.
Maybe in the future, I shall complete this request.
I agree with Mouse. Manips are by far the best way to go when starting out. You lean a lot more than just trying to repeat a tutorial of a tag you look at. You really learn how Photoshop works with manips. It also really helps you develop your own style and break out from the normal everyday things you see posted in most tags.
Try looking at some speed arts of people doing manipulations on YouTube to help give you an idea on how to get started and how things are built up. After that its 80% imagination and 20% technical knowledge imo.
Thank you for your input, Hades.
I will start watching speed arts, and then re-consider this!
Hope you like the process. I just think its by far the best way to start learning.
Manips are easy because they are flexible. Use the fact that it is a manip to your advantage! No one ever said a manip had to be realistic. Get creatove and just go for it.
This was exactly why I asked. He came here to practice to become better. Creativeness is a must and manips are the best way in my eyes because you get to really know the program you use.
If you want a good website to check out, Bex, worth1000.com.
It's a fantastic site.
Yeah... I figured that. Just wanted to help clarify a "manip" as people get the definition confused with surrealism. Surrealism is a type of a manip but involves "realism" as a subset.
You probably know this but people just getting started surely have no clue as I wouldn't if I was in their shoes.