Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker bug

Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
chesapeak [576128]

I had 2 pair 5, and 7 the other player speedolatvia had a pair of 7 it gave her the 15 mil. Name:speedolatvias game ID: 100291 Owner: 1456915 Stakes: 2500000 Players: 2/6 Spectators:0 It was roughly 1:01 torn time and I was on app3
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I think I found it: speedolativa won $15,000,000 with the hand: Pair of Sevens

According to logs you had 5, 4 and community cards were A, 3, 7, 5, 8 (so you had a pair of 5's). I don't see a bug here.