Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money appeared

Started by Para [1455847] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Para [1455847]

Not sure if I've had a blonde moment or quite what.
I'm pretty sure I've just had 12m appear in my hand.

Almost certain I was at 0 cash on hand.
I've just noticed I am now..

Money:
$12,255,426


I'm wondering if it's connected to my ammo refund that I had left as a Cashiers Check. It's now 24 hours later...

You have received a total of $680,857 in refunds for old ammunition. You can collect your check from the bank. 2014/11/04 2:04:54 PM

Para [1455847]

I haven't had any activity with the auction house for many, many months. In fact, maybe since before the update on auctions.

Certainly have had no event or dividend mails.

That cashier check from the old ammunition has disappeared also. I presume it was on a 24 hour timer?
DJDaN [1833763]

I received 7 m and not sure how ...i think i received more because i kno i was in the red :)

On had 1 auction and tht was a long time ago.

My ammo refund was in 400 k
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Thanks for the report.

Due to the amount of ammo refunds being given out, the cashiers check system did get overloaded a bit, crediting a few people more than once.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think the issue is contained to a small number of people. I don't believe this will cause us any big problems.