Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proposal Issue

Started by Jamaima [1211301] on in Bugs & Issues.

65 replies · 475 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

WARGOD [1439809] ×1 DevilSoldier [1731252] ×1 codedboss [1863481] ×1 bargirl [1872497] ×1 dRedYeti [1872602] ×1

WARGOD [1439809]

Hey i have been witnessing the same issues

I am proposing thestud

Well step by step -> I went to armory , jewelry , ring then typed the id and then clicked ok but nothing happened

Even he tried the same but nothing happened.

I believe it is a bigger bug then u guys expect.
PeterEm [1773551]

Same thing. I'm trying to propose to ID: 1871798 and when I press OK, it goes back to my inventory. When I go to settings and look at my proposals, it says I haven't proposed to anyone.
Jamaima [1211301]

Everything the following posters have said before me I have done similar steps and that is exactly what happens. I have did it in different browsers and tried multiple times and same result
McNeo [864688]

When you type the name into the box it makes the little drop down thing. Even if you copy and paste the name and it's 100% accurate you still need to click the name from the drop down. Are you doing this?
PeterEm [1773551]

Yeah, I typed in the user ID, and the name[id] shows up in the dropdown. I click the name and the dropdown disappears, the name[id] appears in the box, I click OK, and it brings me back to the item list with no confirmation or error or any message at all. If I check my settings, no proposals are pending.
PeterEm [1773551]

Yes, as I said in my post right above yours (I think they crossed), I used ID, which gave the name[ID] in the dropdown. Selected that, Name[id] showed up in the box, pressed OK, and nothing. No confirmation, no error, no message at all, just went back to the item list. Go to settings, and no proposals pending. Just tried again a few minutes ago and same thing. Tried with two different diamond rings and a gold one. Tried in Windows 7/Firefox and iPad/Safari.
Jamaima [1211301]

I did like PeterEm did, I type in user Id and the same thing happen. I used different rings and browsers as well.

I just feel no need to rehash what has been said when similar.
God- [428651]

I am doing the exact same thing i have tried to put just the number in and no matter what i do it brings up the name[ID] when you click OK so there's no way to put anything in but what pops up in the drop menu.

[image: i.imgur.com]
poptop [1355657]

I looked at a couple of accounts and there is no proposal or marriage showing in the record.

So as I understand it, clicking the OK on proposal is just not responding at all?
SmileeDimples [1871394]

Witness same problems go inventory click ring.Then proposal enter User I'd click ok load page but nothing happen still single so is he and got ring still he's tried won't let him proposing to Guilty_Crown.