never thought id say it, but i want it back,:(,
what do you like and dislike about the current one.
give it a chance. weve been chaining on it and it works fine for us
3 posts ago you said nothing was different except the layout. So the layout is your problem? Seems like a pretty small thing to basically be the 1 trick in your pony repertoire
Or perhaps you realized you were posting out of your ass?
"Crossblades [1593725]
Cheds a liar, he did nothing with the attacking system other then change the layout lol,"
Omg. Wtf is up with all the whining threads?
The new system is waaaaaaaaaaay better. The whole game is waaaaaaay better.
You can never make some people happy. You're always going to get a couple of kids that throw their toys out of their prams.
Listening to them moan and cry does get annoying for everyone else that has to see these threads pop up from time to time.
Most of us come to the forums to have fun.
A thread on weather we should be allowed to dirty bomb the church for example. I'd say that would be some fun.
Lol
Maybe chef should make a forum section. The name could be "Corner For Criers" or something.
I'm not 100% sure but it seems that some people literally just love to complain no matter what.
This has been a great update and the fact that it is only going to get better is amazing.
Do not see the problem personally
Nah nah, i was happy with the new layout of the game when it came out, i was happy enough with the game to keep donating, the things i 'whine' about are never a different variety of things, its always the same topic which is the attack system and how stats work, and ill continue to 'whine' untill it gets changed. deal with it or don't read my threads.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
"Or perhaps you realized you were posting out of your ass?"
Hahahahaha
[:tongue:]
Mentions:
ReyDuvall [1526820]
The 2 most likely reasons anyone would be unhappy with this new system are :
1. You are a player with good stats not liking occasionally being beaten by lesser statted players.
2. Your stats are awful and are not enjoying losing.
Im guessing you are #2... A big steaming pile of #2
[:hushed:]
I like it just no 1hp attacks really
Good job done with the attack system you just need to adjust :P
This - I don't mind the bones of the system itself, it's just that some aspects of it are crap at the moment (or fundamentally incompatible with existing attacking patterns) and need adjusting / balancing.
One word... serotonin [:disappointed:]
I miss the fun of attacking on 1hp (or even just low life) never really knowing for sure if you're going to win or not - now it's a guaranteed loss unless you're beating up on a total noob (which is even less fun). :o
I think defense still is useless when being attacked
While defending it also seems strenght is nurfed
OK the whambalance has turned up. Can all those but hurt form an orderley queue... [:sick:]
The new is the old with smaller numbers, more random and taking drugs matter more.
to the op your stats are bad. why on earth do you think having lots of dexterity is good and nothing else?
you need to train your other stats a lot
Most likely, the only reason players are complaining about the new system, is because they've been losing, or lost, to some newer players. I can understand why the new system is there, and I like it for the same reason about I'm about to talk about. It gives newer players, a small chance of beating the older players. The odds are still in the older players, due to stats. But a small chance, is all that's needed to change the game's attacking system. Now, everybody could win, or lose.
This whole thing, what I'm talking about, should be obvious to everyone. But, there are people still complaining about it, and I just feel like I have to say something.
or you can quit like you have said you were doing 5 times in the last month or so..
i like the new attack system but i think the stats are not respected at all in the attacking system seems no matter what your stats anyone can hit anyone in group fights that plays a even bigger roll now
strenght has been nurfed hardcore these are things i have noticed