Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points payment

Started by Esper [422033] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-FC- [1582143] ×2

Esper [422033]

No payment recieved, just an event for 10 mil. I had a cashiers check for 3 mil and nothing else so it was not there.
Esper [422033]
-FC- bought 146 of your points that were on the market for $10,599,600. 2014/11/024:39:21 PM
Had a mil on hand and picked up my 3 mil cashiers check for overpayment at the auction. My current balance is Money:
$4,628,423, after receiving this event.


Mentions: -FC- [1582143]

Esper [422033]

2014/11/024:39:21 PM - this the marked time is the on;y time that I am aware of as I had returned to receive it. I was unaware of a time difference and I do not believe I was around if there is.
Esper [422033]

Sorry. This is the time marked by the event.

As far as I know, the actual time of sell and the time of the event are the same thing. I thought you were asking if they were different.
I logged out, later logged back in to received the event. The event, as placed in my second post stated "-FC- bought 146 of your points that were on the market for $10,599,600. 2014/11/024:39:21 PM".
I thought you were asking the actual time, as if it were different than what the event says. As far as I know, there is no difference - I logged back in to see the event but no money.

Mentions: -FC- [1582143]

Esper [422033]

Dang.Ugggg. Need to stop spending money so fast that I don't even realize I have it.

Sorry RatedR, Sorry Chedburn. Thanks for clearing that up for me, I will try to pay more attention to cash on hand when selling points and the like.