How do people make so much money, so fast? I just want to make some good cash to get some nice armour.
CASH!! $$$
Started by LeonardoTMNT [1872108] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
How do people make so much money, so fast? I just want to make some good cash to get some nice armour.
armor wont help you, no matter how subtle your begging attempts
Cash can buy meds though.
On an unrelated note, at your level its probably best offer slutting services to other players. That's attacking them and losing.
multi accounts, I think, is how most people do it.
A good start is slutting to get some initial cash. However, personally save your energy to get your stats up. Power level your way to level 15. At level 15 you can travel to buy flowers abroad and selling them here which gets serious cash if done right.
Join medical job, work your way to brain surgeon, and revive people is also good income.
You could join one of the tons of 5*sweet shops to get cans and sell those.
Once you have decent stats, you can actually mug - although you probably wont do this for a good time.
Buy stuff like bricks and beer from bits and bobs and sell them?
Honestly, if you know how, its not hard :)
Education takes forever and so does working one's way up through a job. I'm at 20 or so years and I'm a less than 2 weeks away at getting a second tier job.
I think he's talking about the people that have 5yrs or less (game time) and they are sporting three hundred thousand + ($$$) of gear.
I´m new, but it seems like multi accounts or actual donations to the game.
Even though you've said it twice now, multi accounts is not a good answer. It's against the rules.
And frankly if he can't make money with 1 account how's he going to make money with 3?
Ridiculous, just because something is against the rules does not mean it isn't happening. Do accounts, including their main, get deleted? If not. Then it is a viable way to play the game, for some. If not donations (of some kind) or (the now forbidden word), how are people with roughly 5 yrs sporting so much gear?
I said (the forbidden word) twice, because I replied to two different people.
Honestly, to get to a high enough level to do flower runs, isn't fast; at least, fast to what some people think.
For me, I don't mind spending a bit of time here. I like text based games and this one seems alright.
Make friends and build loyalty. Too ez, money will come. Just don't lose on all on roulette ;)
hahahaahah, excellent advice!
When I started less than 4 years ago you couldn't sell DPs. And when they Fed people that make multis they take the cheater's assets away.
People that are any good at the game don't risk their account and waste time with multis, only the truly desperate.
I've got 10 billion in assets. Sure it took a lot of time and effort. Trading, incentives from warring, luck, PAs, running, and of course interest from the bank.
But the 2nd post you talked about multis as a strategy you were saying it in direct response to someone that was giving good advice. You basically dismissed Wajster's good advice and said, nope, selling DPs or making multis.
Something that wasn't mentioned yet, city finds. Click the city. Often. Eventually you'll spawn an SE. Quicker if you're lucky.
Get a good job. Join a faction. Make friends. All good things come in time. I have over 2bill in assets only been playing a few months. Stock market is a good place to be if you are patient.
I can buy you some armor but i'll let you know they've made defence and armor completely f**king useless so you really shouldn't bother. Trust me.
If you took my comment as dismissing, you missed the point.
I agree with the other stuff