Im considering not playing anymore because its too stressful from the constant muggings. All u have done is to make it easier to mug and harder for young players to enjoy the game. Constant mugging is not enjoyable. And the muggers r getting more money with the mugs too. Im very unhappy with the fact that I spent 48.50 for a years donator status just to end up not wanting to play anymore. I enjoyed the game very much until the attack rules changed. I have had other players tell me they dont like the change either. I wod suggest changing it back, or doing something different than the current. I can guarantee that if it stays this way I wont be renewing my donator status when it is up and will not be buying anymore single packs to sell. I regret the money I have already spent.
Quit playing cuz of new attack rules
Started by Quyanna [1847998] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Im considering not playing anymore because its too stressful from the constant muggings. All u have done is to make it easier to mug and harder for young players to enjoy the game. Constant mugging is not enjoyable. And the muggers r getting more money with the mugs too. Im very unhappy with the fact that I spent 48.50 for a years donator status just to end up not wanting to play anymore. I enjoyed the game very much until the attack rules changed. I have had other players tell me they dont like the change either. I wod suggest changing it back, or doing something different than the current. I can guarantee that if it stays this way I wont be renewing my donator status when it is up and will not be buying anymore single packs to sell. I regret the money I have already spent.
How much have you been mugged since the update?
If someone mugs you and only finds $1,000 they're probably not going to waste their time in the future. Don't carry so much cash. Simple.
I've spent plenty of money on Torn in the last few months to cover a few yearly subscriptions lol, I don't think your threats will have much weight.
The best part is she has only been attacked 2x since November 6, and only 6x since November 1. Constant muggings eh
I have been mugged a few times myself, and I wonder how u wod know how many times ???
hmmm
Considering OP is in fed 999 and you are in for 7 days as a main, Im going to assume you are the same person. At least we dont need to worry about your multi quitting anymore
Quyanna
Currently in South Africa. In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion.
Xyriqua
Currently in Canada. In federal jail for 7 days
Multiple Accounts - Main Account
Bahahaha