I have been able to flood the Auction house the last 2-ays3 d with items, got 36 Pages full of items in there. My first time using it but something tells me this can't be right? (Using Firefox, not willing to test other browsers at this time)
Auction House
Started by Trekk [682180] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I have been able to flood the Auction house the last 2-ays3 d with items, got 36 Pages full of items in there. My first time using it but something tells me this can't be right? (Using Firefox, not willing to test other browsers at this time)
i think a limit might be an idea...
passing on
Yeah I'm going to limit this to 3 listings I think. Will set this as fixed and ask a developer.