Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

accessability

Started by rathan [1624235] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

rathan [1624235] ×1

rathan [1624235]

hello, because of the reasont overhaul of the torn City Interface, large Areas of the game have become inaccessable. I for one, am blind and using a Screen Reader ,and have enjoyed the game very much untill the overhaul. I'm suggesting that the Interface be made accessable again. I do not mean porting it back to the old Interface, simply to make the links that can not be selected with normal Screen Readers accessable again. I might have too explore around the new Interface some more to see what might Need changing, but for now I know that selecting education corses and the preferances Tabs can't be selected. thanks for reading.
rathan [1624235]

yes, or maybe some Kind of toggle that can be easally reached with a Screen Reader to Switch between modern and classic view.
rathan [1624235]

I can't seem to find any link for reporting bugs. can anyone tell me where it is? I recall it being somewhere in the City in the old Version but i don't know now.
PatBenatar [420347]

Temporarily blind has made me appreciate my sight, There is so many things you could do to help the visually impaired for the game. I hope they add things so all can play.

My biggest pet peeve is annoying bold underlined black font does a number on my head, I can not even read it. A disable link to make all text be come the same size, color would be a great start.