I'm considering quitting my Education job to take up Medical so I can earn the ability to revive. What would happen to the points I've earned? Would they transfer to a new job or just disappear? Or would they stay available for use if / when I go back to an Education job?
Job Points
Started by Bundybear [1761635] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I'm considering quitting my Education job to take up Medical so I can earn the ability to revive. What would happen to the points I've earned? Would they transfer to a new job or just disappear? Or would they stay available for use if / when I go back to an Education job?
points stay until you join in education again mate. :)
new job points start in medical, and the edu points will stay ;)
I'd just use your education points now on whatever you feel like. There is really no need to whore points in the education path.
Points will stay with you,it will be appear again when you retake a job
Thanks guys! Not whoring the points though, hoping to come back to education and use the points for rapid promotion to get the education reduction again.
you dont need to. if you have the highest rank, it follows you to your new job.
the only reason to keep the edu points is if you are not sure whether to add to manual, or endurance next.
but your -10% education reduction stays with you forever now :)
Sweet! Thanks heaps, had no idea. Really good to know!