I know there's an option to attack someone on their profile, but is there a specific page that lists attackable people that I have not yet seen? There usually is one on other games I play/have tried and I haven't found one yet here (assuming it's there and I'm just blind lol)
A question about attacking
Started by MadiBeauchamp [1871396] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I know there's an option to attack someone on their profile, but is there a specific page that lists attackable people that I have not yet seen? There usually is one on other games I play/have tried and I haven't found one yet here (assuming it's there and I'm just blind lol)
Faction warbase pretty much...
Oh okay then, thanks
There are plenty of places to see lists of players, jail... hosp... HoF, are just a few.
You could also think about installing this extended search Userscript, details found here: Extended Search Userscript Link
[:smiley:]