I went to revive someone, clicked on the "yes" then I got took to another webpage that said "502 Bad Gateway" and I was down by 25e even though the person didn't get revived.
Revivng
Started by Gjnx [986114] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I went to revive someone, clicked on the "yes" then I got took to another webpage that said "502 Bad Gateway" and I was down by 25e even though the person didn't get revived.
browser, os and platform?
what time did this happen?
did you revive from the hosp or profile?
Google chrome
I don't remeber the time it would have been shortly before I made this thread
I revived from their profile
It is very strange bug because at first we revive users then decrease the user energy.
Also I have checked the events of user which has been revived.
- Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2014/11/15 12:01:38 AM
- -Scorcher- revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2014/11/15 12:01:28 AM
- Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2014/11/14 11:58:31 PM
- -Scorcher- revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2014/11/14 11:55:03 PM
- Someone attacked you and left you lying on the street [view] 2014/11/14 11:50:17 PM
I see that Elit3ia was hospitalized after reviving. Are you sure that you check it exactly after reviving?