Is this a bug? I know that we only get 10x Refills at start but I have 18 now. I accidentally clicked it and lost 2 refills instead of 1.
Weird 20x Refills Left
Started by Cres [1872820] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Is this a bug? I know that we only get 10x Refills at start but I have 18 now. I accidentally clicked it and lost 2 refills instead of 1.
Yes new players are only supposed to get 10 refills so good job it takes 2 away :) Can you get a screen shot of your x18 refills?
Yes I do have a screenshot. How do I send it to you? Or should I post it here?
Post here please
Thanks, confirming.
thats very odd, because i had a recruit start 2 days before you, and they only got 10 refills. but i guess if its taking away 2 at a time its the same thing, just a odd glitch in the system to create that.
it is okay now. Instead of giving players 10 refills (which refill ALL bars at once), we give players 20 refills which just refill bars which are low. Thank you.