Hello, is there some place where I can see how much or what do I have to do to increase level?
Level up!
Started by Big_Lebowski [1872994] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hello, is there some place where I can see how much or what do I have to do to increase level?
The best way to increase level is to attack other players and leave them!
There is a place to check how close to leveling up you are but that is only available once you hit level 15 because then you can travel!
The fortune teller in china tells you how close you are to leveling up!
At your current level I wouldn't advise trying to hard to level and just to focus more on increasing your stats!