Just got my Ello invite and I have more invites I can now pass along.
If you're interested shoot me a message, I probably won't check this thread often.
Serious inquiries only, invitations are still limited.
If you're not sure what Ello is, Google it.
Or just tell us wtf you are on about.
A lot of people already know what it is, therefore may be interested, and can get an invite in a blink of an eye.
They have a dozen about pages, I'm not about to paste them all or create my own summarized version.
i'm too lazy to google and OP is too lazy to tell us what it is, this thread is pretty 10/10
For you lazy people..
Ello is an ad-free social networking service created by Paul Budnitz and Todd Berger in March 2014. It was created as an alternative to existing social networks
from google,
But if they don't offer advertising services, how do they maintain the servers/pay the staff?