Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do I unlock missions?

Started by QueenKhaleesi [1872185] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 2.81k views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

Most-liked replies

QueenKhaleesi [1872185]

Hi, how do you unlock more missions? I only have the first tutorial from George, and I finished all of his missions, including filling out his survey thing. Shouldn't the next ones unlock?
Otter [1821671]

they are currently closed until they are updated queen.

no one has had access to the missions since respo was implemented, alas.
teamXDR [1850816]

Like said above, other than the intro missions there are none released. There used to be different missions before RESPO but they have gone away and new ones will eventually be available. Prior to RESPO they were released by your level.
shakalakaboom [1872940]

You have to wait till you reach level 5. Meanwhile, just commit crimes and attacks. It will help you level up. Also, I suggest checking the classified newspaper ads for earning cash through which you can buy property that will earn you more happiness. Your gains gym will have a bigger margin.