Yay i got a gym named after me.
Unknown Gym?
Started by FrogKnight [1659259] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yay i got a gym named after me.
I found this quite amusing.
LOL, that's interesting!
Is this the official statement or something you just guessed?
I thought the fight club is just the unknown gym. Because the fight club icon is just behind the sports gym icon.
Sports Lab: http://www.torn.com/images/v2/gym/gym_logos/_31.png
Fight Club: http://www.torn.com/images/v2/gym/gym_logos/_32.png
Maybe its unknown Jim and not Gym.
I like Stangers
It's just a guess, and it's just as good as anyone's guess...
My guess is that it will be a competition gym. Possibly a reward for participating and excelling in a competition you'll get access for a period of time.
Granted tho, this is pretty much just an example of exactly what bogie is describing lol.
Its probz unlocks if youve taken NO drugs
Like a super-drug free gym?
I haz taken 0 drugzzz and itz nıt ınlıcked * talks like drugged * (i REALLY didnt take any drugs lifetime on torn)
In 1930 more days that'll almost be an achievement.
Such BS if it is a drug free gym
Don't worry the Unknown Gym is:
[image: myroyalcabinets.com]
Like Chess, but people will still care about it a week after it's release.
have any of the level 100 players unlocked it?
I've wondered about this gym and suspect it may be related to the status in HoF... as any HoF topic increases, it changes from red to green, and the faster it increases in rank, the more the symbol on each topic resmebles a star, by displaying more points in the symbol... I suspect that if a certain number of HoF topics attain the fastest rising symbol (star), then the unknown gym may be unlocked...
or maybe it is unlocked as part of the special bonus to those who acheive karma over 1k?
I think it was intentional to get people to unlock all gyms, even those they didn't need. Money sink.
It will have a trigger, but odds are the trigger is something either unachievable are having a stat set up that just isn't beneficial (such as having 1bill stats but still having 1 stat at the starting stat) or something ridiculous
Its already been said but people HAVE unlocked this gym, either they don't know how or they are not sharing how they did it, maybe every single gym must be purchased when its unlocked
People have done that, including non druggies, like I said the unknown was likely just bait to get people to dump billions out of the economy trying to get it only to find out it's unattainable. Those "Some people" could easily be admins.
With such limited membership I am surprised that the unknown gym has not gone bankrupt