Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MY BETS

Started by Tigrrrrrr [132684] on in Gambling.

31 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Me2 [381291] ×1

Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Its been months since RESPO and a few things have been fixed but when will I finally be able to view my active bets? Ive dealt with it but with no event , no notebook and no way to view a bet once it closes...seems pretty shoddy to me, and Im tired of bitching about RESPO, so why is it so hard to change ? Or is it easy and its just not a priority ?



I WANT TO SEE MY BETS DAMMIT !!


Prodi [154042]

i agree with you. I have been asking for few things to be fixed, but unfortunate no time schedule given when it will be,

i would think its not easy to fix , if it would be easy they should have done it allready, smooth gameplay is priority you would imagine, this is getting abit frustrated for me also but we just have to wait
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Prodi, a time schedule was given for fixes to be made... " a couple weeks" but most Torn veterans know not to believe anything they hear and only half of what they see.



Going afew day is one thing trusting a bet will be paid, but Im looking at EPL season long bets but I don't want to place any and not be able to verify their existence for 8 months. Hell, if lag like I had last night keeps up,I may quit before then anyway
Me2 [381291]

i also have a loy of probs with the bookie. placed about 6-8 bets today that all showed up as "your bets" , now a few hours later and i have no bets showing up att all , and i haven,t been credited......money gone also. please look into this.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]
Me2 [381291]i also have a loy of probs with the bookie. placed about 6-8 bets today that all showed up as "your bets" , now a few hours later and i have no bets showing up att all , and i haven,t been credited......money gone also. please look into this.

Nothing unusual here . Bets show in Your betstill its time for them to close, then they become invisible, I assume because now we can change a bet after first placing it. So, the bets become invisible, and are only cashed out by a limited number of admins, secretaries... whatever you want to call them, only a few have the PAY button, so we have to wait for them to come online... Perfectly understandable.



Of course, the wait seems longer because you have the imagined anxiety of wondering if your bets are lost or not. Also perfectly understandable.



Anyways, supposedly, its in the works to be changed, fixed, w/e so that Your bets is actually ALL of your bets. Maybe

Mentions: Me2 [381291]

marcose [722853]

I agree totally. we need to be able to see what bets we have placed even after the bets close. and would like to see the winners from the matches the day before as we used to. and we need an event to keep track of our bets so they don't get lost by the system. Thanks.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

They say that they did away with the events because, now that you can change your bets up until they close, and even get all your money out if you wish, that with the flood of events, and possible disputesthat would create , it was deemed a bad thing... because I can totally see some douche filling a report saying "I have this event for a 1B bet and I didn't get paid waaaaaaaah" whenthey actually took the cash backbecause theythink they're smarter than everybody else.
Volta [1869641]

Unless someone is betting on 20+ different matches, games and races, I don't see a problem keeping up with one's own bets.

I do wish sports injury updates would come out sooner, but that's not a bookie's problem.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

What about season long bets for instance? Im supposed to track them for 6 to 8 months ? And have no tangible evidence that it ever happened ? ffs sake man got out of here
Volta [1869641]

you cant keep track of your bets, then who's problem is it? ffs sake develop some intelligence. if your so worried about losing your tc money then then take a screen shot of the fn bet.



Tigrrrrrr [132684]

I don't want a damn second job tracking whats supposed to be a fun pass time. All Im asking for is a simple link so I can see my active bets. What motivation could you possibly have against that ?
pilsner [767572]

I agree bets pending should be a option sometimes it takes 23 hrs to pay out .. Some people like to make multiple bets in a 23 hr period..