As you make your way home you find your way blocked by a check point enforced heavily by police wearing gas masks. You walk over to one of them to ask what's going on, but as you take a step forward the officer raises their SMG. You move slowly back to a safe distance as other people clutter into the area making the same mistake you did. "Go back to your homes! We are in a state of emergency!" As the sound of gun fire fills the air, you run for cover and hide.
anyone any ideas who done it ?
Not a clue. I've been refreshing hospital and haven't seen any cases of radiation yet.
Edit: You're the gun shop guy, you should have better intel than the general population, right?
It's a bit early to know who did it. We'll probably know more the moment it drops.
While walking through the city you come across a crowd outside a super store. Everyone is watching the T.V. display that is set up in the window. Being curious, you walk over to have a look. The images on the news play through quickly, part of the city is seemingly under lockdown by local law enforcement and they appear to have the F.B.I. there as well. Unfortunately it is impossible to hear the sounds through the window. You spin around and notice two army trucks filled with soldiers storming past you. One of them stops at the bottom of the road, the soldiers jump out. You notice they're wearing gas masks. "What the hell is going on?" an elderly person questions.
probably another wasted dirty bomb
[image: www.prlog.org]
Nobody will be in the hospital until the bomb drops, which is usually like an hour later than the time you get the message.
Thanks Krystal, I forgot about the timing of the event. I haven't been online for a DB since a christmas party last year
Weird, I haven't gotten any warning...
Actually, maybe I did... When I first logged in I had a page that didn't parse correctly, I just refreshed and it sorted.
A bit shit for there not to be a public event of it, I thought every page for RESPO was updated....
Same here JJ, i just got some kind of stretched out log in page
my paged lagged for about 30 seconds other then that nothing
Tried to go to Bit's-N-Bob's.
"You try the door, but the shop is closed.
It must be because of the impending terrorist attack. "
Time to don the orange jumpsuit.
You equipped your Hazmat Suit.
Place you bets now....
So this has been going on longer than I though???
whoever dropped it should ask for a refund.. this is most uneventful dirty bomb,,no page or nothing.
maybe a test db from staff ?
im sure it was evil duck dropping his imaginary dirty bomb and that is why there is no fanfare about it
What's the odds on Chaos_Greg
Very unlikely....