I'm a brand new player and this kinda threw me. :/ Can't get in shops or anything. Can someone explain what a DirtyBomb is and how long this will last?
DB been dropped
Started by Big__Al [1760345] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 206 / 206 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm a brand new player and this kinda threw me. :/ Can't get in shops or anything. Can someone explain what a DirtyBomb is and how long this will last?
http://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=9018
^^ was it on them as they have low respect?
^^ was it on them as they have low respect?
Mentions: agoosh not for sale [9018]
lol, a DB is a Respect killer for factions @TSL, uses cesium 157, a rare drop from city finds.
its not a particularly big deal for young pups like us. the city will open up again in a bit.
Not yet anyway
meeeh, whoever dropped it, I dont care, Im just another player without "discovery" honour, nothing to see here, move along -.-
greg is in chat trying to deny it now as we speak probably him
or JFK sooking cause we mug them a lot
Who ever dropped this must be swimming in cash, I can think of so many more practical uses for that amount of money.
I would far rather sepnd that on SE's or a weapon such as the gold-ak
- The bomb will detonate once the second hour mark passes after planting:
Does anyone know: what is the time of day for a faction to 0 out?
Could be or could be JFK taking a swipe at SA for all the mugging's since the attack update....
Or then again it could even be Greg, he does have a sneaky side [:wink:]
ali changed her knickers and the dogs set off the alarm at the airport
poor dogs
People say it is a waste of money, but only because they can't afford it...
If I had one f**k yeah I'd drop that bad boy... [:sick:]
Yeah i think i would be same :P
I'm scared :<
The only time Evil Duck had a dirty bomb was when he left one in his nanas toilet and forgot to flush
it is a waste most are in display cabinets until dirty bombs are made more powerful
well tbh lots collect i wouldnt mind having one in my display but yeah you are right at same time there is alot of them made just lying in displays for long times