Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#playground Radio! Lottos! Games! 24/7 fun

Started by Bubbatoon [905997] on in Discord.

1,440 replies · 4.86k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,441 / 1,441 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Magnolia [1665482]

You were sent $1,000,000 from deft with the message: Winner in Playground!
You were sent the item Vicodin from SweetDeandra with the message: Thanks for swinging in playground!
You were sent $11,000,000 from Trips with the message: i'm keeping my vico only cause u did talk b4 i left.....nice one mr bond

Thanks again!

Mentions: deft [979003] · SweetDeandra [1791461] · Trips [483164]

Relayer [1740703]

You were sent the item Xanax from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you!
You were sent the item Xanax from Lil_Grim_Reaper with the message: woot!! playground winner!! xD
You were sent the item Xanax from Lil_Grim_Reaper with the message: woot!! playground winner!! xD
You were sent the item Xanax from Lil_Grim_Reaper with the message: woot!! playground winner!! xD
You were sent the item Xanax from Lil_Grim_Reaper with the message: woot!! playground winner!! xD


the fun never stops


Jibun [1842699]

You were sent the item Xanax from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:31:31 PM
You were sent the item Xanax from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:31:25 PM

Thanks a lot XOR!

AND TRHERE'S MORE!
You were sent the item Xanax from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:47:37 PM
You were sent the item Xanax from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:47:31 PM
You were sent $1,000,000 from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:47:18 PM

Awesome, thank you so much!

...and another one:
You were sent $2,000,000 from XOR with the message: You are awesome for winning in playground! I love you! 2014/11/23 5:40:55 PM

Thank you!
Fox [1778428]

You were sent the item Feathery Hotel Coupon from Spanky12 with the message: Winner in playground Thanks for tuning in guys and gals

tyvm Smiler - great show!

Mentions: Spankk [1442089]

Fox [1778428]

You were sent the item Playstation from Splat with the message: Winner in playground
You were sent the item Playstation from Splat with the message: Winner in playground

tyvm Splat

Mentions: Scott [227119]