Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another poker bug

Started by Milutin_K [1778539] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Sherry [1104085] ×1

Milutin_K [1778539]

4 of us played at poker table and at the end of the game player Sherry [1104085] had best cards and I had second best.
But she had only 350k at start of that game and after bad split she took 3.8M and I got like 3.1M if I recall good.
She should only get 1.4M (350k x 4) and I should get 2.4M more, so please check it.

Name: w00t
ID: 101561
Owner: 1104085
Stakes: $100000
Players: 4/8
Spectators: 16
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $1000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Mentions: Sherry [1104085]