Remaining Time Approximately 3 Hours and 43 Minutes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'll be adding more soon.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Lighting on 2 doesn't seem right
Yeah, I ended up just rushing on that tag.
Can I have the first?
And can I collab the second?
the second has weirdly pixelated shoulders its like someone's rendered the image really poorly.
I tried fixing it as best as I could, but you're right.
New one added, think it's my favorite.
Love newest
erm this
Thanks guys, a lot of work went into that tag, especially the focal.
i really like the third one .. very nice work :)
Last one is wicked
Good looking folks.