Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upgrade points missing [Raceway]

Started by Thrasheristico [1864611] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs you revieved correct amount of points (3) for 2 races where you was first (one started at 04:03:25, another one at 05:30:18)?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Yes, I mentioned that last race (it was the one started at 5:30), and according to logs you recieved 3 points and 0.0242 driver skill.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I not very sure, what do you mean. You had 4 races at 2014-11-24 - started at 03:25:47 (second place), 04:03:25 (first place), 05:30:18 (first place), 07:53:06 (fifth place).
Thrasheristico [1864611]

I got first place, then first and fifth, right? But i just have one race in my car log, never recieved the 3 points from the 5:30:18 race .

I raced, it show on event logs, but it's like it never happend because i dont have upgrade points, stadistics or race count.