My personal hasnt worked as no one has wanted to marry me, literally looking for someone to marry just for the achievements if you have the same frame of mind, please message me. :)
Personals
Started by Craig59Fifty [1873176] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
My personal hasnt worked as no one has wanted to marry me, literally looking for someone to marry just for the achievements if you have the same frame of mind, please message me. :)
[image: sherly.mobile9.com]
Good luck finding a spouse. My recommendation is to keep training a leveling up. Try asking your faction. That's how I found my spouse
Good luck finding a spouse. My recommendation is to keep training a leveling up. Try asking your faction. That's how I found my spouse
I do feel like that teddy lol! Thanks for the advice and I will try asking my faction :)
What about the love [:disappointed:]
Dislikes: Slackers
I think maybe you set your standards too high...
I think maybe you set your standards too high...
Definitely too high...
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread