I'm looking for someone who does animated/flash graphics. Please contact me! Thank you!
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I'm looking for someone who does animated/flash graphics. Please contact me! Thank you!
Hades, Astral, Astro
Good luck on getting flash work these days
Hope you do tho!
Well, I guess I'm behind the times. If people are not doing flash what are they doing? I just want something awesome!
Whos Astro?
Astro was a guy who started up and Hades helped him quite a bit
Astro became quite good, he underwent a namechange but i dont know his new name, nor do i know if he really changed it or not.
Ah, cos when I searched him up he seemed inactive or something.
Looking around no one is doing anything lately flash or not >.<
So ... are any of you interested in helping a girl out? I've gotta lot of Torn monies. :)
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as far as i'm aware astral doesn't actually make requested sigs, the last two i also got from astral cost me 180m back in like 2009 and then 500m back in 2011
best of luck though, you may want to wait until someone has an auction unless you're willing to pay top dollar.
I'm the aforementioned Astro, I did change my name a while ago :)
I sent her your new name in mail
I didnt forget <3
Aww how sweet!
I'm kinda retired though, not got time for it anymore :(
Just saw my name mentioned when I was lurking haha
Ah, but we don't care about you that much (ahaha).
Go bury yourself in the hole you came out of xD
<3 agent
So much love prime, I'm off to my hole now.
Love you too! <3