Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Stock

Started by Rich_Kuklinski [1549948] on in Suggestions.

187 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
188
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rich_Kuklinski [1549948]

Torn Beverage Inc.

Acronym: TBI

Director: Mr. Amir Moghadam

1.5m-2m shares at $350m-$425m for a block

Payout would be one random Energy Drink (can) or a six-pack of random Alcohol (bottles).
Excluding Bottle of Beer, Bottle of Champagne, Bottle of Sake, and Bottle of Tequila

Six-Pack would be considered as a supply pack.
1 random of


or
6 random of


TCSE says:
Dear RICH_KUKLINSKI, Thanks again for your continued investment in Torn Beverage. Here's a little something to sip on to show our gratitude. Yours Sincerely, Mr. Amir Moghadam


LethalKiss [1801948]

Bit Expensive. I mean for me.

I will use the lowest requirements.
1.5M for the BB and 230$ each.
350M for one BB

That weekly or daily?

- Weekly -
6 Bootle of Kandy Kane 240K and Can of Taurine Elite. @1.9M
"Currently flying can't check current market price.
I will take the average one.
1M Weekly.
Approx 7 Years?

- Daily -
6 Bootle of Kandy Kane 240K and Can of Taurine Elite. @1.9M
"Currently flying can't check current market price.
I will take the average one.
1M Daily.
Approx 1 - 1.25 Years?

Most Item BB will paid out in 2Years or so.
I like the daily one.

If you intend to make it weekly.
100 - 150M for each BB is great.

Nice suggestion.
Rich_Kuklinski [1549948]

A. the price is comparable to other stocks that give a similar value payout

B. there is no daily or weekly stock, all random

C. its a random can OR 6 random bottles, not and
LethalKiss [1801948]

I see...

A. the price is comparable to other stocks that give a similar value payout
Thats right... some item BB need 2-2.5 Years to paid out.
Which BB that you use as a comparison. Ummmm HRG?
"Trailer - Castle"

B. there is no daily or weekly stock, all random
Random... then there are a chance that we can receieve more than one each day.
YAY!!
and also there are a chance that we only receieve it each 2months or so.
Like Grain or TC Clothing. They are bit random isn't that right?
I never had "Occasional Dividends BB" I might be wrong.

C. its a random can OR 6 random bottles, not and
Sure.

I use average for the highest and lowest item I could get from the BB.

The lowest one Bootle of Kandy Kane @40K. 6 of them each supply pack isn't that right. 240K
The highest one Can of Taurine @1.9M

I didn't know the current value for the above items. "Currently flying."
The average would be 1M or so. ^_^

I'm sorry for my english I will improve it more *smiles*
-Manny- [1741587]

Rated +, I like the idea of another stock comparable to the existing ones. I'd buy it with the revenue my anti-respo crowd fund is bringing in.
Second2none [1615950]

Seems like another bad investment ;.)

If only one Can per week (not specified) then it won't pay itself back until 6-8 years, far less if beers. (don't know the ratio between beer/cans.)

ROI need to be max 1-2 years to make it interesting.

(Unrated)