Can I ask why is there no way to forward messages? There really should be! It is a vital messaging tool. I can't be the only one who thinks this is a good idea can I?
Forwarding Mail
Started by iLiam [1455837] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Can I ask why is there no way to forward messages? There really should be! It is a vital messaging tool. I can't be the only one who thinks this is a good idea can I?
or just something as simple as the send button like we have on the events.
I would use it!
I'd also like to be able to delete the sent items