Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Iphone browsers

Started by Naako [482424] on in Technology.

9 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Naako [482424]

Hey. I am not very happy with the safari browser and am looking for a new browser.

What at is the best iPhone browser that is out there for free.
Danny [12503]

I use chrome but Apple restrict browsers so I think it's built on safari anyway but I guess you can link your google account easier.
KPCSlor [1557404]

Safari gets item timeouts for me so I recently switched to Chrome for iPhone.

NOTE: Be sure to turn off the faster page loads. Google grabs the page for you using a proxy. Great for real life browsing, but will cause a lot more IP conflicts on Torn and will block you from trading with a lot of players.
Marky [352379]

Download Chrome, it works just as well as the desktop version. Plus it imports all of your bookmarks and saved sites.