EXAMPLES[image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com][image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
ABOUTThese were originally made to be placed in signatures, but they're flexible enough that they can be reconstructed to go anywhere, e.g. profile image. To create them, I used a combination of PS6 and tektek's avatar generator. They come in various sizes [head, small, large, and normal]. A pending amount of others [Sinister, B0lt, SpaceKnives, Hades, just to name a few] are already on the list to receive one at random, like Foxxeh and MyNameIsWinter did. The reason why they were chosen is because their username "spoke" to me. That being said, you'll probably be higher on the list if you have a colorful username.
GETTING ON THE LISTIt's not that difficult. Simply fill out and post the form below.User ID?Favorite color?Favorite animal?Least favorite color?Torn nickname, if any?Is there anything you're particularly known for on Torn? [optional]Anything I should know? Personality quirks, avatar preferences, titles, etc.?How much do you think this art is worth, if anything?
OTHERPlease don't complain if the finished product isn't what you expected. I'm a relatively new player and haven't made many friends so far - - there's few people here who I know well enough to correctly ascertain their preferences. I usually go on my first impression of the player, e.g. I gave MyNameIsWinter's signature a wintery scheme. If you feel as if I've misinterpreted your request or your nature, you're welcome to request another. Be sure to adhere to the provided form, use proper grammar and spelling, clear, concise language, and don't be afraid to contact me in global or private if there's that's more convenient for you or there's something special you want. Pixel art is just scratching the surface of my capabilities.
Also, if you're not familiar with tektek, I strongly encourage you to go to tektek.org and mess around with the dream avatar for yourself. It's loads of fun, especially if you're just doing it for shits and giggles. There's a large database of items available, so the combinations and possibilities really are endless.FAQIf anyone can use tektek to make their own avatar, why did you make this thread?For a lot of reasons. Some people don't have the time to sit down and make their own things, some people have zero patience for dream avatars, and others can't quite seem to get it right. Due to its sheer variety, tektek can easily overwhelm people and besides, I like to think what I'm doing is unique in itself, although anyone and everyone is encouraged to attempt it for themselves.
And tektek isn't the only thing I use to create the signatures c: I also use Photoshop CS6 and, depending on the client's preferences, a variety of online services.
What other kind of art do you do?Well, I'm a writer, first and foremost. Dunno if that would sell here, though. Judging from the area descriptions and events, it looks as though Torn already has a fine arsenal of literary talent to pick from. But who knows? Like I mentioned above, I also mess around with Photoshop CS6 [<3] and other programs to make different types of art like avatars, logos, banners, blah blah. I haven't attempted much photomanipulation, but I'm definitely open to it.
Are your signatures free?For the moment, yes c: If players like the finished product, they're welcome to gift me in whatever way they wish, whether it be Torn currency or other such resources.
Hey, how come [insert username here] got two signatures and I only got one?!Sometimes I can't decide on a certain combination of items, so I just make them into a package for the player to choose whichever they like best. They are, of course, free to use either and/or both. And you're welcome to request however many signatures you want.
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com][image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
[image: i39.photobucket.com]
ABOUTThese were originally made to be placed in signatures, but they're flexible enough that they can be reconstructed to go anywhere, e.g. profile image. To create them, I used a combination of PS6 and tektek's avatar generator. They come in various sizes [head, small, large, and normal]. A pending amount of others [Sinister, B0lt, SpaceKnives, Hades, just to name a few] are already on the list to receive one at random, like Foxxeh and MyNameIsWinter did. The reason why they were chosen is because their username "spoke" to me. That being said, you'll probably be higher on the list if you have a colorful username.
GETTING ON THE LISTIt's not that difficult. Simply fill out and post the form below.User ID?Favorite color?Favorite animal?Least favorite color?Torn nickname, if any?Is there anything you're particularly known for on Torn? [optional]Anything I should know? Personality quirks, avatar preferences, titles, etc.?How much do you think this art is worth, if anything?
OTHERPlease don't complain if the finished product isn't what you expected. I'm a relatively new player and haven't made many friends so far - - there's few people here who I know well enough to correctly ascertain their preferences. I usually go on my first impression of the player, e.g. I gave MyNameIsWinter's signature a wintery scheme. If you feel as if I've misinterpreted your request or your nature, you're welcome to request another. Be sure to adhere to the provided form, use proper grammar and spelling, clear, concise language, and don't be afraid to contact me in global or private if there's that's more convenient for you or there's something special you want. Pixel art is just scratching the surface of my capabilities.
Also, if you're not familiar with tektek, I strongly encourage you to go to tektek.org and mess around with the dream avatar for yourself. It's loads of fun, especially if you're just doing it for shits and giggles. There's a large database of items available, so the combinations and possibilities really are endless.FAQIf anyone can use tektek to make their own avatar, why did you make this thread?For a lot of reasons. Some people don't have the time to sit down and make their own things, some people have zero patience for dream avatars, and others can't quite seem to get it right. Due to its sheer variety, tektek can easily overwhelm people and besides, I like to think what I'm doing is unique in itself, although anyone and everyone is encouraged to attempt it for themselves.
And tektek isn't the only thing I use to create the signatures c: I also use Photoshop CS6 and, depending on the client's preferences, a variety of online services.
What other kind of art do you do?Well, I'm a writer, first and foremost. Dunno if that would sell here, though. Judging from the area descriptions and events, it looks as though Torn already has a fine arsenal of literary talent to pick from. But who knows? Like I mentioned above, I also mess around with Photoshop CS6 [<3] and other programs to make different types of art like avatars, logos, banners, blah blah. I haven't attempted much photomanipulation, but I'm definitely open to it.
Are your signatures free?For the moment, yes c: If players like the finished product
Hey, how come [insert username here] got two signatures and I only got one?!Sometimes I can't decide on a certain combination of items, so I just make them into a package for the player to choose whichever they like best. They are, of course, free to use either and/or both. And you're welcome to request however many signatures you want.