Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collectibles

Started by Para [1455847] on in Trading Post.

192 replies · 1.35k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 193 / 193 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
193
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Para [1455847]
I have a few different items to sell, as listed below and they can be seen in my Display Cabinet.
(Display Cabinet will show what I have left of each item)

I'm in no rush to sell them so won't be giving them away for silly prices. This is an opportunity to get some of the rarest items in torn cheaper than the market.

So if you're interested in anything, either post below or mail me your offer. No reasonable offer refused.

Thanks!



[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Para you need to check your computer you got a Trojan horse. I think those are bad for you. I`ll tell you what, send it to me ill cure it ;)
critch [507888]

Does that mean my offer wasn't accepted?!?

i will raise it to $400 but that's my best and final, damn you guys drive a hard bargain