My friend lease me his palace, but when i click on the 'yes' button, it does not work and it wont let me lease the property even though I have enough money. I think the 'yes' button is not working or something. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Property issue
Started by jason7 [237606] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
My friend lease me his palace, but when i click on the 'yes' button, it does not work and it wont let me lease the property even though I have enough money. I think the 'yes' button is not working or something. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
browser, os and platform?
I tried with safari, google chrome, and mobile. All of them does not work, please help..
this was on a desktop, laptop, etc?
update?
i am having the same problem. can anyone help?