I bet 10M On Calgary Stampeders vs Hamilton Ti-Cats in yesterday's Grey Cup. Stampeders won, but Torn says I lost the bet.
Bookie Bug???
Started by Theobviousone [1709749] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I bet 10M On Calgary Stampeders vs Hamilton Ti-Cats in yesterday's Grey Cup. Stampeders won, but Torn says I lost the bet.
They won by 4, the handicap was -7.5. You shouldnt bet on things you dont understand
Ohhhh...thanks for clearing that up for me!
Closing this, match was handicapped.