How do I withdraw my original application to a fraction? I am trying to apply to a different one, but it won't allow me
Factions
Started by HoongZais [1861665] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
How do I withdraw my original application to a fraction? I am trying to apply to a different one, but it won't allow me
Settings in the top right--> management ---> faction applications
awesome, thanks guys